The free, all-ages event* takes place from 4-8 p.m. Saturday, March 7 at Queen City Radio (222 W. 12th St., Cincinnati, OH 45202). Taft’s will be donating a portion of the proceeds from Taft’s draft beer sales at the event to CRG.
The celebration also includes:
• An opportunity for fans 18+ to skate with CRG skaters inside QCR’s Living Room — we’ll provide the skates and gear!
• A limited-edition International Women’s Day T-shirt featuring a tattoo-inspired roller derby design created by Tattoo Charlie’s of Lexington
• A clearance sale on CRG merchandise
• A silent auction on awesome gift baskets, including:
- A CRG gift basket including 2 seat cushions, 2 coozies, baseball tee, logo tee, 2 buttons and 2 GA tickets
- Throwback CRG jerseys and messenger bag
- A 3 Floyds Brewing gift basket including a zip up hoodie, fitted hat, T-shirt, beanie, pint glass, coozie, patch, 4 sheets of stickers, can of Gumball Head, can of Alpha King (must be 21+ to win)
- 2 Tattoo Charlie’s of Lexington gift baskets each including a T-shirt, coffee mug, pens, stickers and a $50 gift certificate
- Smoothie King gift basket
- Planet Fitness duffel bag
- 2 bags of Sidewinder Coffee’s CRG-inspired Heavy Hitter coffee and a Sidewinder mug
- 8 Cincinnati Observatory vouchers
- 4 National Underground Railroad Freedom Center vouchers
- 2 Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden vouchers
- 2 Houdini’s Room Escape tickets
- $25 Thunderdome Restaurant Group gift card
- $25 Servatii gift card
- Vouchers good for free Frisch’s Big Boy sandwiches for a year (12 available)
- More to be announced!
Proceeds from the silent auction and merchandise sales will go toward CRG’s inaugural season at the Cintas Center at Xavier University. Don’t miss CRG’s home opener vs. Appalachian Roller Derby on March 21. Learn more and buy tickets here.
*Children must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.