- Derby name: Hits McGee
- Skater number: 347
- How did you choose your derby name? My husband actually came up with it. It’s inspired by a scene from ‘Anchorman’ that I find to be pretty funny. I’ve also been known to use the name when signing up to do karaoke (very poorly).
- Derby debut year: 2019
- CRG debut year: 2019
- Previous sports/athletic background: Aside from one year of soccer in 5th grade…. absolutely no athletic background.
- Gear: Riedell Solaris skates with Reactor Neo plates and Radar Halo 93 wheels.
- Cross-training regimen: I try to go to the gym as much as possible on non-practice days. I always start with cardio, which is typically on the elliptical. I go as hard as I can for 5 minutes to work on my endurance for 27/5. Once I finish cardio, I do a lot of weight training, which is my favorite, and whatever else strikes my fancy; right now it’s box jumps to work on jumping in my skates.
- Fun fact: I own every single Doctor Who Funko POP they’ve ever made. Even the extremely rare ones.
March9May 10, 2020